The data controller is Team Travel Management / SA Rugby Travel (referred to in this Notice as “we” or “us”).
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use this information about you
- What information we share with third parties, how we use this information, and the legal basis for this use
- Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
- How long we retain your data
- Your rights
- Other websites
What information we collect and why we collect it
When your register for any of our services, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including your address, email address, phone number and date of birth.
- Your passport details, which we may have to pass on to third parties, such as airlines or hotels.
- Your payment and/or bank account details, where you have provided these for booking purposes.
- Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us.
- Your dietary, medical conditions or disability, where you provide this to us with your consent (or your parent’s consent) to ensure we are aware of any support we need to provide you.
- We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Websites usage information is collected using cookies.
How we use this information about you
We collect information about you to process your booking / reservation, manage your account and, if you agree, to email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
What information we share with third parties and the legal basis for this use
To provide products or services requested by you, we may share personal data with suppliers of your travel arrangements, including airlines, hotels and transport companies.
We also work with carefully selected suppliers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. For example, companies that help us with IT services, storing and combining data, marketing, advertising campaign, market research, processing payments and delivering products and services.
When we share personal data with other organisations we require them to keep it safe, and they must not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
We only share the minimum personal data that enable our suppliers and retail partners to provide their services to you and us.
So that you can travel, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your personal data for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate.
Some countries will only permit travel if you provide your advance passenger data (for example Caricom API Data and US Secure Flight Data). These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may assist where appropriate.
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above.
You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message, or by contacting us using the details set out below.
How long we retain your data
We will retain your personal data for only as long as it is necessary for the uses set out in this Privacy Notice and/or to meet legal and regulatory requirements. After this period, we will securely erase personal data. If data is needed after this period for analytical, historical or other legitimate business purposes, we will take appropriate measures to anonymise this data.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following: email
Cookies are small data files that allow a website to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. computer, laptop or mobile device. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. We use them to improve your customer experience.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.